Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pineapple Party














      Happy June! It's the best month, if I do say so myself because it's my birthday month!
     Today, I'm sharing this adorable tank dress from Lilly Pulitzer. T-shirt and tank dresses are my go to look because they are easy and comfortable in this summer heat. You can wear them with heels, sneakers, or sandals.  I don't know about ya'll but it is getting hot in North Carolina.  I need something cool to wear outside! This dress comes in three prints but I honestly love the pineapples print. I love pineapples. Our kitchen is decorated in pineapples because they represent southern hospitality and for us, Charleston, SC. So how perfect is this dress?
      This tank dress is also perfect to throw over a swimsuit for a quick lunch or sitting by the pool. I plan on wearing it as a cover-up too. It's a relaxed fit and I recommend going down one size because it is such a loose fit. I'm wearing a size small for reference.  How cute is the back of this dress? I love it!
     You may have noticed I didn't post on the blog last Friday but I promise I did't forget. For the summer,  I will now be posting once a week with plans to resume around full blast in August. I have some exciting but time consuming things going on in my life. However, follow me on instagram (@themeganwhite) because I will be posting primarily from there for the summer. I hope ya'll have a great week!

[Dress]: Lilly Pulitzer, [Flower Crown]: Francesca's, similar Forever 21, [Shoes]: Reddress Boutique, [Watch]: Apple Watch, [Bangles]: Lilly Pulitzer, similar, [Bracelet]: Lilly & Laura,  [Earrings]: Lilly Pulitzer


4 Comments:

At June 8, 2016 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Amy | The Daily Amy said...

Love love love the print of this dress! I love t-shirt dresses, especially in the summer, so comfy! I hope you have a great Wednesday! (:
xoxo
Amy | Pastel N Pink

 
At June 8, 2016 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks sweet girl!! Me too! I wear them all the time. Thanks for commenting. Have a great week!

 
At September 15, 2016 at 12:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Look so beautiful, really very nice post, thanks for share this here with.
Shop the latest collection of online party wear gowns at a very affordable rates and look stunning at party and other occasions.

 
At March 12, 2017 at 5:58 AM , Blogger liza said...

lovely dress, looks nice

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home