Monday, May 23, 2016

Summertime Suede

   













     Hello! So a few weeks ago, I went to the opening of a new boutique, Fab'rik. I've shopped at a few other locations in the Charlotte area before. Anyway, I picked up this adorable dress at the store opening. I was a little unsure at first because it's not my typical "style" but I decided to branch out because I loved the texture. After trying it on, I loved it. The form fit is what makes the dress. I loved the form fitting upper half and the loose bottom half. It's comfy and chic.  These earrings are a pair I talked about in my last post. I bought these at the Kendra Scott event last week. How cute are they?
     Our 4th wedding anniversary is coming up this week so I am very excited and I am thinking of wearing this dress and earring combo out (if we get to go anywhere... that's still undecided). We may have to grab a quick dinner for various reasons but I figured this dress would be fun. Next week I'll share pictures of my sweet anniversary gift from my hubby. He already gave it to me (haha). I still can't believe we have been married for four years!? It seems like yesterday. Have a wonderful week everyone! Don't forget to follow me on instagram: @themeganwhite for additional pictures.


[Dress]: Fab'rik; Similar, [Earrings]: Kendra Scott, [Shoes]: Red Dress Boutique; Similar, [Brown Bracelet]: Fab'rik, [Pink Bracelet]: Perla Arm Candy, [Tassel Braceet]: Heart Tribe, [Silver Bracelets]: David Yurman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home