Thursday, May 26, 2016

Memorial Day Suit










     As the Memorial Day Weekend approaches, I'm sure you have fun plans that include the outdoors. Memorial Day is the official start to summer! Yah! Summer is my absolute favorite time of year. So, I decided to change up the blog today and incorporate some summer sass.  I love nothing more than sitting by the pool, being out on the lake, or at the beach. If I could wear a bathing suit with shorts and a t-shirt everyday, I'm pretty sure I'd be a very happy girl. That's basically all we did on our honeymoon and I loved it!
      Anyways, my point is that I love bathing suits and I love finding cute ones. I've been on the hunt for a nice one-piece for while. I love the classic look of a one-piece and honestly, sometimes you just don't want to be in a bikini. I've also found it's hard to find a one piece that doesn't 1) look like you're on a swim team, 2) isn't some crazy pattern from the 80's, and 3) a zillion dollars.  I'm always like it's like half a piece of cloth for $80? However, Target has some really cute classic pieces. I found a few pieces I really liked but ended up taking this one home (along with a million other things from Target- Target always gets my money!). I liked the design that feels like a two-piece but has the comfort and classic look of a one piece. Even better news, this swimsuit is on sale! If you are looking for some cute pieces for this upcoming weekend or vacation, give Target a look. Also, this swimsuit bag is $7.00! It's awesome to store your wet bathing suit in. The bag is linked in the photos above along with the swimsuit.  Oh, and how sweet were these gradation goodies from J.  Crew? Perfect for all the summer festivities!
      I hope you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend and day off (if you get one). More importantly, don't forget to remember those who gave their lives fighting for our freedoms!




[Bathing Suit]: Target, [Beachball]: J Crew c/o, [Beach Bag]: J Crew c/o, [Bracelet]: David Yurman, [Earrings]: Kendra Scott, [Swimsuit Bag]: Bed, Bath & Beyond, [Sunglasses]: Ray Bans

** If you would love to see something on the blog, please email me! I love to hear from ya'll!  If you are interested in collaborating, contact me at diamondsonhersoul.com.