Thursday, May 19, 2016

Kendra Scott Graduation Party



(Sharing some of my favorite clothing to pair with Kendra Scott)


(I have this in opal- and I love it!)



( This gives me a Texas vibe! I almost bought this stone!)


(How cute are these? They have diamonds on them)

Pina Colada Mocktail is amazing!



     Happy Friday Diamonds Ladies! I'm really excited to finally share about the Kendra Scott event this past Monday. First of all, we raised $255.81 for the Alzheimer's Association. This is an awesome start to our fundraising goal for the Walk to End Alzheimer's. Thank you to everyone who came out and shopped. You have no idea who's life you are positively affecting. 
     Kendra Scott Southpark threw a graduation party in my honor and donated some of the proceeds to one of my favorite organizations, the Alzheimer's Association. My Mamaw suffered from Alzheimer's and Dementia. She passed away in January of 2015. I always try to honor her through raising funds for this great organization. Kendra Scott focuses on Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy.  I cannot say enough good things about the sweet ladies at KS Southpark (especially Jen & Arliss). They went above and beyond to throw an awesome event for a wonderful cause. I worked with Kendra Scott last September to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association so we have a long-standing relationship to support good causes. Every time I have an event, the team works to help every shopper find the perfect piece whether it's on the color bar or out on display. 
     The event was so much fun. I enjoyed meeting other bloggers and shopping with some friends. The KS Southpark store had lots of gluten-free food (the way to my heart) including chips & salsa, fruit, and the absolute cutest gf cupcakes (they had diamonds on them!). By the way, the pina colada mocktail is AMAZING! I'm pretty sure I single handily drank the whole bottle. So delicious! Everyone sipped and shopped. I ended up purchasing a few items myself. The new summer collection is gorgeous! I bought the Adams Gold Earrings in white pearl. I already love them because they look like a dream catcher with a classic pearl look. I also bought the Kristin Hoop Earrings in Clear Iridescent. I was clearly in earring mode during the event. Check out the new summer collection at Kendra Scott. The photos above have some of my favorite looks but if you still don't have your eye on anything, try the color bar where you can design your own jewelry! It's easy and the perfect way to be satisfied with your look. 
     Thank you to Kendra Scott Southpark for the graduation party and always being generous towards, and supporting the Alzheimer's Association. Thank you for the sweet graduation gifts, as well. Special thanks to Jennifer for hosting this amazing event. I hope you'll check out the Kendra Scott collection and enjoy your weekend!




[Dress]: Red Dress Boutique, [Shoes]: Francesca's, [Necklace]: Kendra Scott, [Earrings]: Kendra Scott, [Bracelets]: David Yurman, [Watch]: Michael Kors

**For any questions or inquiries for collaboration, please contact diamondsonhersoul.com. I'd love to hear from you! Click photos for direct links to products. 












1 Comments:

At September 8, 2016 at 11:59 PM , Blogger benilhalk said...

Amazing pictures of your graduation party! I am looking to arrange farewell party for my friend and finding a perfect venue Houston TX for the event. Really want to give him a memorable farewell as he has helped me a lot in these years.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home