Monday, May 30, 2016

Grab the Bull by the Horns

















     Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a wonderful MDW! I saw so many people were traveling over this past weekend! Although I was not able to travel, I wanted to share a cute travel outfit. I really love the lace up shirt trend. I bought this cute lace up white shirt and I kind of want to wear it everywhere. It's light, chic, and really adorable to dress up or down. I'm a lover of anything boho which I'm sure you all have figured out by now. I've been crushing on these shorts for a while. They are a more loose fit short, but perfect for traveling this summer. I really love the way they look rolled up and effortless for a great summer look.
      I promised last week I would share one of my gifts from Evan for our 4th Anniversary, which was last week. We both have been working hard at some goals we have set for ourselves. We both have dedicated a large amount of time and effort into reaching those goals. Although they are difficult we have been saying "Grab the Bull by the Horns" as an encouragement to one another. I even have a little framed quote on my desk and when I need encouragement Evan will send me the "bull" emoji. It's a little silly way to say "keep going!" So for our anniversary, he bought me this adorable Kendra Scott charm necklace with my initials and a bull charm. Best part, if you love Kendra Scott's charm necklaces, the charms have recently went on sale!
     Finally, I have to share this awesome LV duffle that my parents got me for a graduation gift. I love to travel and I've wanted a weekend duffle bag for a while. Even though Louis Vuitton bags are expensive, they are really quality items. I can't wait to use this bag on our upcoming trips! Bo, my little dog, loves to sit in this bag and have me carry him around. I guess you could say he is a little "bougey".  If you love nice items but not the price, there is a great site where you can buy quality used product for less. I will link it at the bottom of this post.
       Anyways, have a wonderful week and don't forget to "Grab the Bull by the Horns!" All details are linked in the pictures. If you want to see something on the blog or have an individual question for me, feel free to comment on a post or email me at diamondsonhersoul@gmail.com.  I'd love to hear from you!


[Top]: Altar'd State, [Shorts]: One Teaspoon, [Shoes]: Bare Traps; similiar [Earrings]: Kendra Scott, [Necklace]: Kendra Scott, [Brown Bracelet]: Fabrik, [Cable and Link Bracelet]: David Yurman, [Bangle]: Alex and Ani, [Watch]: Apple Watch, [Bag]: Louis Vuitton

Fashionphile.com for discounted used items. 

**Follow me on instagram @themeganwhite for additional photos. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home