Thursday, November 10, 2016

Fall Picnic



















       As I write this, I'm curled up on the couch watching Breakfast at Tiffany's. No picnic for me but rather a nasty cold. I've been battling it for a few days now. Luckily this shoot was this past weekend when I was feeling much healthier. I do want to share a few things I'm really obsessing over and that are helping me cope with my sickness.
    The first is my Rocksbox. I saw so many bloggers using Rocksbox. Rocksbox allows you to receive three pieces of name-brand jewelry including Kendra Scott, Slate, and House of Harlow. The box is delivered right to your door. You can wear the pieces for a month and return them. You also have the option to buy them if you fall in love with them (at a discounted price I might add). I love that I can try out pieces that I am sometimes not willing to splurge on. I can see how the pieces work with my clothes and other accessories. If I decide I don't want the pieces, I ship them back free of charge. I enjoy that I can update my Wishlist so that I get pieces I specifically want to try out. All of my items from this month's box came from my wishlist. The box costs $19 a month. However, with code: MeganWBFF22 you can get your first month's box FREE!! This is seriously a great way to get the chance to wear Kendra Scott and other pieces for a much cheaper price tag!
   My second obsession is the little booties I've been wearing non-stop. I wear them to church, for errands, and working. Ya'll know I love comfort. These shoes are made by Dr. Shoals and honestly, the quality is amazing. My mom tried them on once and has been begging to go buy some for herself for Fall and Winter. They come in several colors but i particularly love the gray just because I can wear them with pretty much my entire fall and winter wardrobe. I've never been so thankful I bought a pair of shoes. If you want to look chic but not dying in heels... consider these beauties. You won't regret it.
   Finally, the latest thing that has been helping me recover from this cold.... the new Netflix documentary, The Crown. Evan and I have become addicted to it. So far there is only one season but I have a feeling there will be more! The show covers Queen Elizabeth's reign from the very start. It shares her personal and political struggles that she faced along with her husband, Prince Philip. I'm a huge lover of the British royalty so I'm addicted. However, I don't think you have to be a huge royalty fan to enjoy the episodes. We are just about half way through the first season and will likely finish it over the weekend.
    Hopefully I get over this nasty cold because I have a big weekend planned! Enjoy your weekend and be sure to try out my current obsessions to brighten your day!




[Sweater]: Banana Republic, [Pants]: Just Black, [Necklaces and Earrings]: RocksBox, [Shoes]: Dr. Shoals, [Blanket}: Pottery Barn

6 Comments:

At June 22, 2023 at 6:06 AM , Anonymous pg slot (หน้าหลัก) said...

สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

 
At June 23, 2023 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Pgslot said...

สมัครสล็อต pgslot เครดิต ฟรี สมัครง่าย ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติ 3 วินาที ทำให้ทุกท่านเพลิดเพลิน ไปกับการเล่น ได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา ส่วนขั้นตอนการสมัครสมาชิกนั้น pg slot ไม่ยุ่งยากเลย

 
At June 23, 2023 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Pgslot said...

pgslot ออโต้ คือระบบขับเคลื่อนอัตโนมัติที่ใช้ทางเทคนิคและซอฟต์แวร์เพื่อควบคุมการทำงานของยานยนต์ PG SLOT ระบบออโต้ทำงานโดยใช้เซ็นเซอร์ต่างๆ ปล่อยภัย 100%ซึ่งสามารถรับรู้สภาพแวดล้อมและสภาพถนน

 
At June 23, 2023 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Pgslot said...

สล็อต pg ทดลองเล่น พร้อมดู wetv เล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริง เล่นได้ตลอดเเม้จะดูซีรียืใน wetv อยู่ก็ตาม สมัครเเล้วเข้าไปเล่นได้เลยสล็อต pg slot ทดลองเล่นได้เเล้วทุกวัน

 
At June 23, 2023 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Pgslot said...

pg-online-ยอดนิยม ที่ได้รับการรับรองจากธนาคารชั้นนำเพื่อให้ลูกค้าของเรามีความมั่นใจในการทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินออนไลน์เมื่อลูกค้าทำการสั่งซื้อสินค้าหรือบริการของเราผ่านทางเว็บไซต์ PG SLOT

 
At December 13, 2023 at 11:41 PM , Anonymous เกมสล็อต m98 said...

เกมสล็อต M98 ซึ่งเกมออนไลน์นั้น จะเป็นเกมหมุนวงล้อ pg slot ที่ข้างในแต่ละเกมจะประกอบไปด้วยสัญลักษณ์ต่างๆหลายตัว โดยมีกฎกติกาในการเล่นรากฐานก็คือการหมุน game

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home