Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Instagram Round-Up

Happy Thursday! Today I am rounding up some of my favorite Instagram looks. It's been a crazy month of weddings and fall festivities. I wanted to share some of my favorite looks from my favorite events this month!


     I wore this dress to a beach wedding in Mexico. It made me feel like a mermaid and I would highly recommend it if you are unsure of what to wear to a beach wedding. Make sure to go down a size (I had to have this dress taken up). 
[Dress]: Anthropology, [Earrings]: Bevello


This is another dress I wore while in Mexico. My dad calls it my fiesta dress so I made sure to bring it on a trip to Mexico. We ate Mexican food that night and it was amazing! Mexican food in Mexico was pretty awesome. 
 [Dress}: Red Dress Boutique, [Earrings]: Bauble Bar, [Bracelets]: Shop Melvin

The resort in Puerto Vallarta was so relaxing. The resort had a HUGE pool and I spent basically everyday in it. We had pineapple-ginger drinks while staring out into the Pacific. It doesn't get much better than that!
[Bikini]: Victoria's Secret, [Hat]: Mexico



This wedding was held in North Carolina so I went for a more polished fall look. The wedding was held at a vineyard. This dress is extremely elegant and is a dress you can wear on multiple occasions. Best part is that the dress is a wrap dress. I was comfortable is the dress during the hotter part of the days and even when it got cooler at night. 
 [Dress]: Nordstrom, [Bracelets]: David Yurman


This picture is from a few weeks ago when we went to our local fair. It's been one of our annual traditions. We started this little tradition when we first started dating. However, NC weather has been a little hot this year so I had to break out some shorts. 
[Shirt]: Nordstorm, [Choker]: Bevello, [Shorts]: Forever 21, [Bracelets]: Alex and Ani


This past weekend I did a little pumpkin shopping to decorate our house. I've been wanting to get pumpkins to decorate for a month and we finally made the trip to a cute little pumpkin patch. White pumpkins are so in this year and I love the trend. I bought a few for our house during our trip. 
[Sweater]: Julie Billiart, [Jeans]: Gap, [Earrings]: Kendra Scott


Thank you for reading! I'm sharing a few more additional pictures that did not make it to instagram (yet). Enjoy!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home