Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas Pictures













     Merry Early Christmas! We took these pictures a few weeks ago and while we have been enjoying some 80 degree days, this day was freezing cold! My hands and feet were completely numb by the time we finished taking pictures in uptown Charlotte. I'm so glad it's finally getting a little cooler because it actually is starting to feel like Christmas.
     We decided to do something a little different this year for our family photos. My wonderful mama braved the cold and took these pictures for us. It was perfect because we got to experiment with some ideas and we got to "play" in uptown Charlotte. To top it all off, our Christmas cards are ordered! We were earlier than normal this year so Evan and I had a little high five celebration. (No RUSH shipping! Yippee)
    Christmas is such a beautiful time of year. I enjoy the lights, the comfort of home, and making memories with our loved ones. This year I actually watched Miracle on 34th Street which is something I say I'm going to do every year but never get around to. I must say it was a wonderful movie and it proved to me why it stands the test of time. I might have secretly loved the legal arguments of "why Santa is real."
    Besides taking our annual Christmas pictures, I have a few favorite traditions. I love making a huge bowl of Chex Mix and sitting down to watch some of our favorite movies like Elf, Home Alone, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Also, one night every year (usually in our PJ's or sweatpants), we ride through all the neighborhoods looking at everyone's Christmas decorations. We have the best time jamming out to Christmas music and driving around. The dogs love it too. I would be doing a huge disservice if I didn't mention shopping. Christmas shopping is a tradition. I LOVE to go Christmas shopping with my mom. We listen to Christmas music, grab a Starbucks, and shop all day. It's one of my favorite traditions from childhood. We would spend all day shopping at the mall and gazing at all of the decorations. My favorite of all traditions is that every Christmas eve I pick one gift under the tree and open it. I've done that as long as I can remember. When I was little it was probably a sneaky way of me getting a present a little early. However, the traditions survives. It's a fun teaser for the following morning!
   I'd love to hear about your favorite traditions on my instagram (@themeganwhite) or below! Enjoy this wonderful season and remember the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus Christ!


Megan: [Dress]: Belk, [Leopard Jacket]: Gift, [Shoes]: Halogen, [Earrings]: Kendra Scott, 
Evan: [Dress Shirt]: J Crew, [Pants]: Belk, [Jacket]: Jos. A. Bank, [Dress Shoes]: Steve Madden


10 Comments:

At September 9, 2022 at 11:53 PM , Blogger pg slot said...

PG เว็บ เกมส์ ออนไลน์ เปิดประสบการณ์พนันเกมออนไลน์สล็อตสุดพิเศษไปกับ PGSLOT ผู้ให้บริการสล็อต No.1 รับรองด้วยยอดสมาชิกหลัก 50,000 คนต่อวันโบนัสแตกง่ายปลอดภัยทันใจ 100%

 
At June 22, 2023 at 2:47 AM , Anonymous PG GAME said...

สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

 
At June 23, 2023 at 3:43 AM , Anonymous pg slot 123 said...

pg slot 123 เว็บไซต์เล่นเกมชั้น 1 ของไทย เชื่อถือได้ ชำระเงินจริง โอนเงินเร็ว มีแบบอย่างเกมพีจี นานัปการแบบเกม PG SLOT ให้ท่านได้ทดลองเข้ามาเลือกเล่นรวมทั้งมีโปรโมชั่นมาก

 
At June 23, 2023 at 3:46 AM , Anonymous รีวิว PG Slot VC said...

รีวิว PG Slot VC เป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความนิยมอย่างมากในปัจจุบัน เกมนี้มีความเป็นเอกลักษณ์ที่สามารถเลือกเล่นได้หลากหลายรูปแบบ PGSLOT ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมสล็อตโบนัส สล็อตจีน

 
At June 24, 2023 at 7:53 AM , Anonymous pg joker said...

pg joker ศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมสล็อต คาสิโนที่ดินพวกเราคัดสรรค์มาให้ท่านแล้วที่นี้ พีจี มากไปกว่านั้นเป็น 1 ยูสสามารถเข้าเล่นได้ทุกค่ายในเว็บไซต์ pgslot ไม่จำกัดพร้อมแอดไม่นดูแลตลอดๆ

 
At June 24, 2023 at 7:53 AM , Anonymous PG AUTO said...

pgslot ออโต้ คือระบบขับเคลื่อนอัตโนมัติที่ใช้ทางเทคนิคและซอฟต์แวร์เพื่อควบคุมการทำงานของยานยนต์ PG SLOT ระบบออโต้ทำงานโดยใช้เซ็นเซอร์ต่างๆ ปล่อยภัย 100%ซึ่งสามารถรับรู้สภาพแวดล้อมและสภาพถนน

 
At June 24, 2023 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Pgslot said...

โบนัส Pgslot ได้เงินมากกว่าถูก หวย เล่นเกม Pgslot มีโอกาสโบนัสเเตกมากกว่าเล่นหวย Pgslot มีเเจกโบนัสมากมาย นักเดิมพันสล็อตไม่ควรพลาดเด็ดขาด!ตารางโบนัส pg ปัจจุบัน  

 
At June 24, 2023 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Pgslot said...

PGSlot Asia ออนไลน์ เป็นเกมส์สล็อตที่มีความนิยมอย่างมากในประเทศไทย และเป็นที่นิยมใช้บริการของผู้เล่นเกมส์ออนไลน์หลายๆคนค่ะ PG SLOT

 
At June 25, 2023 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Pgslot แหล่งรวมสล็อตสุดฮิต said...

เปิดห้อง discord หาตี้เล่น Slot pg เปิดห้อง discord หาตี้เล่น Slot pgใน discord หาเพื่อนๆมาเล่นเกม slot pg ด้วยกัน มีคนลุ้นไปด้วยกัน เล่นง่ายเเถมได้เงินจรืงด้วย

 
At June 25, 2023 at 5:08 AM , Blogger เกมส์ สล็อต PG said...

pgslotccapp เป็นทางเลือกหนึ่งที่ควรลองใช้งานครับ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผู้เล่นที่มือใหม่หรือมืออาชีพก็สามารถเข้าใช้งานได้ง่ายๆ PGSLOT และรับประสบการณ์การเล่นเกมส์ที่น่าตื่นเต้นและสนุก

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home