Thursday, May 5, 2016

Indiana Jones Hat














     I kind of feel like Indiana Jones but hey, if that's what it takes to survive exams...I'm all for it! Seriously though, I really love this hat. I first saw this hat at Julie's Boutique but didn't get it. It was one of those items that stuck in my mind. A few days later, I made a trip back to Julie's Boutique just for the hat. It's a perfect summer hat for the beach or just shopping around. I'll be wearing it on a few beach trips in the future. Just shooting this blog post, I got a ton of compliments. Then it started raining so I was pretty happy to have a hat. Best part, the hat is under $25.
     I also have to share about these new earrings. I've been wanting these Kendra Scott pearl spike earrings for a while. I finally bought them and haven't stopped wearing them. I'm also very excited to share that Kendra Scott will be honoring me with a graduation party on May 16, 2016 from 6:30pm-8:30pm. If you live in the Charlotte area, stop by SouthPark Mall for dessert and drinks. The absolute best part, 20% of all proceeds will go to the Alzheimer's Association. Even if you live far away, you can call the store and order at (704) 837-7689 (free shipping!). Kendra Scott will also be raffling an amazing giveaway prize. I really wish I could win it- so jealous! So make sure you stop by, say hey, and shop for an amazing cause!
     Finally, I was so excited to do a little research and see that Rocket Dog is still carrying this shoe. I bought these sandals last summer. They have numerous colors if you aren't set on the blue/brown. If you want a stylish shoe with comfort, this is a great shoe. I pair it with sundresses for work but also jeans for a more casual look. They give a little height without the discomfort of a high heel.
     I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Give your mama some love this weekend. If you still need a last minute gift, check out my Mother's Day gift guide for gifts for any budget. Happy Mother's Day!


[Hat]: Sand and Sun, [Earrings]: Kendra Scott, [Shirt]: Z-Supply, [Bracelet]: David Yurman, Kendra Scott, [Watch]: Michael Kors, [Jeans]: Just Black, and [Sandals]: Rocket Dog

** Click photos for outfit details. If you have questions or want to collaborate, email me at diamondsonhersoul@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home