Monday, March 28, 2016

White Lace Romper










     So happy I can finally break out all my white! I am super old fashioned and will not wear white before Easter. I'm working on it. As a true southerner, old habits die hard. Anyway, I've been holding on to this cute romper. I decided our Spring Break Disney trip would be the ideal place to wear it. It's super comfortable.  I wore it out for an afternoon and dinner outing. You can style it by wearing a bright necklace, earrings, or shoes for that extra color pop. 
     Speaking of color, Epcot is having it's annual "Flower & Garden Festival". I absolutely love flowers so this is a dream for me. No one does flowers quite like Disney. They have gorgeous statues of Cinderella, Mickey, and all your Disney favorites made of all flowers! It's absolutely stunning. 
     On our walk over to dinner at Cape May Cafe, the Village People were playing in the American Pavilion. Yes, we stopped for some good old Y-M-C-A. I broke out a few dance moves, too. We also learned the correct way to do the Y-M-C-A from the actual Village People. We've all being doing it wrong, apparently. Doing the Y-M-C-A with the Village People was pretty awesome. A highlight of the trip. 
     I'll be sharing much, much more of our Disney trip on Friday's post. I hope you check back to see all the magical fun we've shared on this trip! But for now, I'm going to go and enjoy the last day of our trip!



[Romper]: Francescas, [Necklace]: Francescas, [Sandals]: Tory Burch, [Bracelets]: Alex & Ani
** For any additional questions, post right here or email me at diamondsonhersoul@gmail.com. Also, follow me on Instagram at themeganwhite for additional photos. Click on photos to links of outfit details. 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home